Duinrell Holiday Park
Many Duinrell Reviews confirm that this resort at Wassenaar in Holland will have you imagining that you are at some fantastic Science Expo. The water slide is really futuristic and even offers three separate tunnels to slide down. But that’s not the only attraction as our Duinrell Campsite Review reveals what makes this park one of the most popular in Holland. To begin with, the 4-star rated Duinrell is a large facility located within a nature reserve. And AMS Airport, Amsterdam is a mere 36 kilometres away, with Rotterdam Port just 40 kilometres distant.
On Site Facilities at Duinrell
Like we said earlier, initial impressions really count, so starting with the Reception area, you are welcomed by polite and efficient staff who all speak Dutch, English, French and German too. All of the amenities at Duinrell are superb, from the three well stocked shops and the variety of fast food outlets, as well as the sit-down restaurant. As for entertainment you can choose between the Irish-theme bar and the family and kids disco. But the central theme to Duinrell is of course the fantastic array of swimming pools and wave makers, including the awesome covered-water slide – this alone offers 1,000 metres of great fun. You’ll be pleased to learn that this well-thought out amusement park is open throughout season too.
Duinrell Reviews – Accommodation Options
Choose from 1,500 pitches, varying in size from 80 to 100 square metres on grass and dust surfaces. You can even hire linen for your tent here. Mobiles homes are available from April through October.
Local Events Close To Duinrell
If you like bulbs (as in the tulips) how about viewing more than seven million of these? The spring display is held from late-March for nearly two full months. Don’t forget National Windmill Day either, which is a firm Dutch favourite celebrated on the 9th May. Also diarise the Holland Festival held in Amsterdam during June is always worth the visit.
What impresses most newcomers to Duinrell is the hugely popular covered water slide, looking as it does like a space station right here on Earth! It’s no wonder that this impressive Campsite is the most popular of its kind in Holland.
Directions To Duinrell
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
1. Head east toward Retourbaan.
2. After 260 m continue straight onto Aankomstpassage.
3. After 350 m make a slight left at Ceintuurbaan Noord.
4. After 600 m merge onto A4 via the ramp to Den Haag/Rotterdam.
5. After 10.4km take exit Knooppunt Burgerveen for A44 toward Den Haag-Centrum/Leiden-West/Sassenheim.
6. After 1.7km make a slight left at A44.
7. After 19.6km turn right at Rozenweg.
8. After 91 m you will reach a roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Deijlerweg.
9. After 650 m continue onto Van Zuylen van Nijeveltstraat.
10. After 1.4km turn left toward Storm van’s-Gravesandeweg.
11. After 270 m continue straight onto Storm van’s-Gravesandeweg.
12. After 80 m turn right at Duinrell.
Your parc will be situated on the right.
Rotterdam Ferry Port to Duinrell
1. Head towards Scheldeweg. Restricted usage road.
2. After 37 m turn right at Scheldeweg. Partial restricted usage road.
3. After 750 m turn left at Elbeweg
4. After 1.2km make a slight right to merge onto N15 toward Rozenburg/Rotterdam/Havens 100-5700.
5. After 8.9km continue straight onto A15
6. After 10.7km take exit Knooppunt Benelux to merge onto A4 toward Ring Rotterdam (noord)/Den Haag/Utrecht/Havens 100-1000
7. After 6.4km take exit Knooppunt Kethelplein to merge onto A20/E25 toward Schiedam/Utrecht/Den Haag
8. After 5.5km take exit Knooppunt Kleinpolderplein to merge onto A13 toward Den Haag/Luchthaven Rotterdam-Airport
9. After 13.4km take exit Knooppunt Ypenburg to merge onto A4/E19 toward Amsterdam
10. After 3.9km take exit 8-Leidschendam for N14 toward Den Haag-Leidschenveen/N44/Wassenaar
11. After 1.8km turn right at Noordelijke Randweg/N14.
12. After 290 m continue straight to stay on Noordelijke Randweg/N1.
13. After 1.5km continue straight to stay on Noordelijke Randweg/N14
14. After 2.2km keep left at the fork. Continue to follow N14.
15. After 1.2km make a slight right at Wittenburgerweg.
16. After 1.5km you will reach a roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Stoeplaan.
17. After 1.0km continue straight onto Groot Haesebroekseweg.
18. After 1.0km turn left at Jagerslaan.
19. After 1.4km turn left at Storm van’s-Gravesandeweg.
20. After 450 m turn left at Duinrell.
Your parc will be situated on the right.
Duinrell from Leiden Lammenschans Train Station.
1. Head southeast on Kamerlingh Onnesplein.
2. After 33 m take the 1st left to stay on Kamerlingh Onnesplein.
3. After 48 m turn left to stay on Kamerlingh Onnesplein.
4. After 94 m turn left at Lammenschanstunnel/Lammenschansweg. Continue to follow Lammenschansweg.
5. After 750 m make a slight right at Lammenschansplein.
6. After 42 m turn right at Trekvlietbrug/Voorschoterweg/N206. Continue to follow Voorschoterweg/N206.
7. After 550 m turn right at Churchilllaan/N206. Continue to follow N206.
8. After 3.1km turn right at Ehrenfestweg/Haagse Schouwweg/N206.
9. After 200 m turn left at Plesmanlaan/N206. Continue to follow N206.
10. After 600 m merge onto A44 via the ramp to Wassenaar/Den Haag.
11. After 4.2km turn right at Rozenweg.
12. After 91km you will reach a roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Deijlerweg.
13. After 650 m continue onto Van Zuylen van Nijeveltstraat.
14. After 1.4km turn left toward Storm van ‘s-Gravesandeweg.
15. After 270 m continue straight onto Storm van ‘s-Gravesandeweg.
16. After 80 m turn right at Duinrell.
Duinrell parc will be situated on the right.
Camping operators which currently provide camping holidays to the camp site.